Friday, November 9, 2012

Visual Puns



Visual Puns Project: In this project. The assignment was to create 4 “visual puns” while using 4 new Photoshop tools at least in one image. I picked the visual puns that seemed the most fun to create, and I especially focused on trying to be creative with the words in each image. The names of the puns inspired me, and once I saw one I liked it was easy to go with it and create a good image. I used organization/ spacing to place my words in the appropriate place, and perspective to both place the worm on the book and make the knife appear as though it is coming out the other side of the cereal box. This was a fun project. And if I had more time I might spend it developing some of the images further. However, I am happy with my results. 



No comments:

Post a Comment